CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day card

I made a shamrock shaped card using the Designer's calendar cartridge, the background paper I downloaded for free online and cut a few extra shamrocks out and popped them up on the right side. The leprechaun bear is from the teddy bear parade cartridge cut at 3" and the sentiment I printed from my computer since I don't have any St. Patrick's Day sentiment stamps yet. I also used paper glaze, glitter, tiny green rhinestones and flocking. I'm so pleased with how it turned out and I hope you all like it also.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love that sparkle, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete